Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Hockey update

Pariwise rankings .Michigan needs some wins. At 12-12-2 they are ranked 16th in a year when there are very few top teams . Eght games left. Need at least a 6-2 record and then a win a game or two in the btt. They were swept by osu last week and stayed the same in the power rankings because this system rewards SOS I think . We need at least one win verses ND if possible . Split with hot Wisconsin who is right behind us.. Need a sweep msu and Asu both of which will kill our sis especially the Asu games. Msu always plays us tough.

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwise-rankings/d-i-men/

Wisconsin
Wisconsin
@ msu
Msu. ( little ceasers)
@ ND
ND
Asu

Last edited:
Last edited:
so you're saying that Michigan won...thanks, Bob!

Thanks for all of the hard work you do.

I think they play tonight at Little Skeezer's Arena

Thanks !!! It's a tie but we get the extra point for the shootout win. Go figure lol.. ncaa still thinks of it as a tie I thinm :/

Last edited:
Thanks !!! It's a tie but we get the extra point for the shootout win. Go figure lol.. ncaa still thinks of it as a tie I thinm :/

I'll count it as a W, as I'm sure Michigan's opponents' fans would do the same...

Huge win tonight at #1 ND 4-2 ..Team is 15-13-3 overall and 10-10-3 in conference.
Teams play again Sunday.

Michigan is 16-13-3 overall and end big ten season with a winning records 11-10-3..
We have 2 games with Arizona st next weekend. We have to win both of those games .. losses will kill our rankings in the pariwise.

Last edited:
Michigan was ranked #14 in the pariwise rankings before the ND Victory today. Pretty sure we will move up to 12 or 13 in the rankings.

Last edited:
Back