Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OSU This week

Kind of glad I am at work and my fox sports app isn't working. Hopefully they can turn this around.

It's humorous how bad Frey's instincts are. The last couple games I follow him on every play and he's constantly running himself out of plays or just trying for ankle tackles when he's actually in range. The guy looks the part, but is clearly afraid of contact.

How about a running play that doesn't take two or three seconds to develop.

Fast osu front 7. Let's run a draw that's takes 4 seconds to develop.... ontop of that we won't block the end. How do these dumb assess become offensive coordinators?

Ya turning this off.... id rather watch san fernando state of the latter day saints vs montana prep golden eagles.

Back