Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UNC tonight

LuciousGameWinner

Come on Izzo, please beat these guys. You?re a solid 1-20 against UNC and Duke. I don?t know if that?s true I just made it up, but I?m sure it?s pretty close.

Arkansas just put a 100 on Uconn and beat them by 40...they gave UNC a game. We might be in trouble

This team for all it's strength up front and shot blocking prowess needs to learn how to block out. They give up way too many offensive rebounds. However, if there's one thing Izzo can usually fix, it's that.

Yep, the points will come from Cassius and.....

Last edited:
Under no circumstances ever do I want connor George to attempt another shot

Under no circumstances ever do I want connor George to attempt another shot

Well, he passed up an open 15 footer and passed it right to UNC.

Overall hard to complain being up 14, but UNC missed some layups and free throws to help us out. Need some guys to stay on the floor in the second half.

Cassius Winston finally seems to have some freedom in this offense. The less Tum I see the happier I am.

I have a feeling UNC is going to come back and make this a game. Hope I'm wrong.

God, college refs suck at the block-charge call.

Last edited:
That’s about as flat as you could be coming out of halftime

Last edited:
Tum Tum giving the team a lift. UNC continue to help by missing in close and at the line.

Offense still looking disjointed but Langford bailing them out.

Last edited:
Back