Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Buttgers

thewolverines24

Let's go Blue!

I'm very hungover, so I apologize in advance for my comments.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Good defense by Livers. Refs are fucks

Just freaking crap offense by us, and now Wagner is hurt. Wtf is wrong with this offense . It had been shit sense the msu game .. Only a 15 min stretch verses Maryland was any good and we were lucky to save that win.

Last edited:
Just freaking crap offense by us, and now Wagner is hurt. Wtf is wrong with this offense . It had been shit sense the msu game .. only a 15 min stretch verses Maryland was any good.
We need Simpson to hit shots. Changes everything. When he hits, it's like everyone else steps it up. When he isn't a threat, we stand and end up with terrible shots late in the shot clock.

Also, I want to see Rahk finish at the run today. He's usually very good at that, but has been off lately.

We need Simpson to hit shots. Changes everything. When he hits, it's like everyone else steps it up. When he isn't a threat, we stand and end up with terrible shots late in the shot clock.

I do not disagree with this .. why not push the ball ?

Missed layup.. it is maddening how may bunnies this team misses .. no attention to detail l

Last edited:
Btw, has Duncan ever made a shot off the dribble?

5 fucking points in 6:30 minutes. Wake your fucking team up John!!!!!

I knew we would not be ready to play today .

Last edited:
Matthews can be great. Really great. Needs consistency in his jumper and his handle.

Back