Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Buttgers

Matthews can be great. Really great. Needs consistency in his jumper and his handle.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

And not miss layups. No onworries was close to him on the missed reverse layup.

Last edited:
Our offense has been shit in the half court sets. Like you said when Simpson disappear most times out offense does also. We need to push the ball more
. I knew we would over look Rutgers ..

Last edited:
On pace for almost 22 points this half! Woofuckinghoooooooooooo

Still love seeing Austin Hatch on the bench

Finally some life on offense but still to many mistakes . We so need Robinson to find his shot !!!

Last edited:
Run the dang offense. What is this the third time up 15-10 we have had the ball ? Or 4th? Run the offense and get something at the rim.

Last edited:
So not watching the game, but by the looks of the comments Rutgers is getting you guys to play really ugly and turn the game into a complete grinder. Sounds familiar.

Last edited:
Too much inconsistent play. Steals followed by turnovers, 3s made and then a foul or turnover. Lucky Rutgers is not playing well right now.

At least Duncan seems to be finding his shot.

Had to pause so I'm a little behind

Back