Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Buttgers

Take Mathews out. What's up with hero ball in offense..

Last edited:
Another embarrassing 1st half by Michigan.. Should be up 15 +

Our offense is so bad in stretches.

Last edited:
I don't want anyone to ruin their pants, but we're on pace for 54 points!

What the fuck is this?! Wisconsin basketball?!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I don't want anyone to ruin their pants, but we're on pace for 54 points!

What the fuck is this?! Wisconsin basketball?!

I just don't get how bad our offense is.. we have plenty of fire power but.

Mathews is 2-7. 5 pts. Just to many mistakes he should not make .Plus he misses way to many layups, and complaina to the ref. Now he probably can't come out like I said but he should be better then this!!
Livers 0-3.
Wagner is 2-4 for 4 points.
Simpson 1-3
Maar. Is invisible 0-1.

Duncan 3-5 off bench and saving us.

Last edited:
We need a much bigger lead because the last 5 minutes of games has bee a issue for us with leads.

I guess are real issues are not having consistent play out of the point guard spot . We really need Simpson to be good. Maar sure disappears a lot of times .

Good thing DJ Wilson is lighting the NBA on fire. Couldn't use him at all

Another missed layup .by us , and Mathews plays hero ball again and turns over. Lead down to freaking 5.

Last edited:
Ever dang time we stretch the lead out we give up a play on defense.

Back