Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

QB decision today

Grammar aside:

The guy was a 16-yr-old Cornell freshman. And I figure he had a major hand in his content on Countdown, though I could barely stand listening to it. Virtually everyone on TV news is prompted. Has to be that way to manage the information and keep it scheduled.

We're way off topic here (I'll accept blame for that) but since you mentioned his education...He graduated from Cornell College of Ag and Life Sciences - a state school, NOT the ivy league school - where he earned a degree in COMMUNICATIONS. He has a January birthday so was probably enrolled early then skipped 1st or 2nd grade. Semi-impressive but it's not like he was his generation's Carson Huey-You. Would you be so impressed if you saw a resume from a guy who graduated from a 2nd tier state school with a degree in communications at the age of 20? Probably not, but that's what we're talking about here.

And, yes most TV hosts are prompted for their monologues and editorials. But Olbermann never debates anyone live. He is never on any panels and never hosts any guests that don't share his same uber-left politics.

The guy is a fraud.

Last edited:
We're way off topic here (I'll accept blame for that) but since you mentioned his education...He graduated from Cornell College of Ag and Life Sciences - a state school, NOT the ivy league school - where he earned a degree in COMMUNICATIONS. He has a January birthday so was probably enrolled early then skipped 1st or 2nd grade. Semi-impressive but it's not like he was his generation's Carson Huey-You. Would you be so impressed if you saw a resume from a guy who graduated from a 2nd tier state school with a degree in communications at the age of 20? Probably not, but that's what we're talking about here.

And, yes most TV hosts are prompted for their monologues and editorials. But Olbermann never debates anyone live. He is never on any panels and never hosts any guests that don't share his same uber-left politics.

The guy is a fraud.

According to Wiki, it's the Cornell of Ed Marinaro. According to Cornell University, too. Way off topic, unless we mention that Cornell has never had a viable QB.

According to Wiki, it's the Cornell of Ed Marinaro. According to Cornell University, too. Way off topic, unless we mention that Cornell has never had a viable QB.

they must have at one time: they're one of the few opponents Michigan has a losing record against, while playing more than a handful of times. 6-12 from 1889 to 1952.

ouch.

we're 4-4 against Harvard and 2-2 against Yale.

and 68-32-5 against that academic powerhouse MSU.

they must have at one time: they're one of the few opponents Michigan has a losing record against, while playing more than a handful of times. 6-12 from 1889 to 1952.

ouch.

we're 4-4 against Harvard and 2-2 against Yale.

and 68-32-5 against that academic powerhouse MSU.

Please dont tout academics and Michigan football in the same sentence

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Back