Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Burbridge could be #1 in Mich.

Burbridge and Obrian are the top two. Ross is good but not quite as good as his rankings show, and RJS is way overrated.

If you've seen him play you would know that teams run away from him 90% of the time...

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]If you've seen him play you would know that teams run away from him 90% of the time...
Who RJS? I'm saying he's overrated because he doesn't really know any kind of technique. Watch his film he doesn't have a clue about technique like most kids from Cass Tech. They have some awful coaches at that school. So much potential and talent, but terrible coaches.

Not sure that would make someone overrated. Most kids are raw coming out of highschool. Thats what redshirts are for. I'm just happy Michigan has a staff that has actually proven to develop talent. RR blew dick at doing so.

I love our new staff and with the recruits they have coming in 12 and 13 our future is a lot brighter than I expected. Mattison with his NFL style of formations and blitz packages could be scary in a few very short years. he has said this year he had to tech more fundamentals that he had expected. Give him a defense that has down the basics and we will have some fun.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
MSU's going to get a guy who will never make it to school...good job I guess.

And you know this how ? Insider info or something. Doesn't he have the rest of the school year to get his grades up ?

Currently all signs point to him making it to school on time. M&B 09 in a moron.

It was just Michigan's admissions department in the way.. State's were never in question..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]It was just Michigan's admissions department in the way.. State's were never in question..

Can someone please show me where UM's admissions are different than MSU's ? UM fans always talk about it being harder to get into UM and for NON ATHLETIC students I 100 % agree but I have never seen anything that shows it's harder for ATHLETES to get into UM than other schools like MSU. I'm not saying they don't have different standards but It's not like we haven't seen some grade A morons go to UM.

It's a 2.0 GPA and 700 on the SATs for an athlete to get into Michigan. Same as MSU. Michigan has made some changes to their Kinesiology program though after 70 of the 75 students in the whole University program were found to be athletes. Now it's General studies for the football players as that's the easiest for them to move on in, but they usually still start out in Kinesiology because they still only need a 2.0 for that. It's the same at MSU as they also follow prop 48.

Generally incoming non athlete Freshman at U of M need about a 3.8 GPA and at MSU it's 3.34 on average. Both schools consider SATs as well.

Back