Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I love LEGO's!!!

Champ is fine, he's a decent human being. I seriously doubt he has contempt for me, maybe school but I even doubt that.

Every person on these boards is a good person.

Even Johnny 2 x slithers in as good.

No, he's just an asshole, not an angry person. Assholes are generally content.

My theory is he reads his dumb websites all day(Daily Caller, Brietbart, BlueLivesMatter.com, Blackpeoplearelazy.com, etc.) and gets all riled up.

Then he goes home, and starts ranting about "libtards this" and "Trump is gonna clean up that" but his wife tells him to shut it, and how she warned him about bringing that nonsense into the house while she's trying to cook dinner. So he grumbles for a bit, then logs on and takes out his frustrations on the board "Derr derrr derr libtards, unions bad, DERR, Mex'cans takin my jobs, need to build a wall, urrr urrr hurr"

My theory is he reads his dumb websites all day(Daily Caller, Brietbart, BlueLivesMatter.com, Blackpeoplearelazy.com, etc.) and gets all riled up.

Then he goes home, and starts ranting about "libtards this" and "Trump is gonna clean up that" but his wife tells him to shut it, and how she warned him about bringing that nonsense into the house while she's trying to cook dinner. So he grumbles for a bit, then logs on and takes out his frustrations on the board "Derr derrr derr libtards, unions bad, DERR, Mex'cans takin my jobs, need to build a wall, urrr urrr hurr"

this is funny coming from the guy that starts all the threads his spewing hate - a real internet tough guy taking out his frustration in his safe space. Project much?

Champ is fine, he's a decent human being. I seriously doubt he has contempt for me, maybe school but I even doubt that.

where decent human being = person who thinks like you, not someone who actually does something about anything they bitch about, other than vote for ever bigger, more intrusive and corrupt government.

For the left, politics trumps all. It's their religion.

Very true and it's a one way street. If I were to bring up something remotely similar, he'd be bitching about how politics should be left on the politics board.

this is funny coming from the guy that starts all the threads his spewing hate - a real internet tough guy taking out his frustration in his safe space. Project much?

Internet tough guy? Where do you come up with this crap? When have I ever threatened anyone?

where decent human being = person who thinks like you, not someone who actually does something about anything they bitch about, other than vote for ever bigger, more intrusive and corrupt government.

decent human being = someone with empathy for those who aren't as fortunate as you are

decent human being = someone with empathy for those who aren't as fortunate as you are

that's all you need - empathy? actions don't matter, so long as you have empathy. And someone who sees an issue from a different angle and has different solutions to problems doesn't have empathy for people who are less fortunate and is therefore not a decent human being regardless of what they do with their time and money to help others.

That's pretty weak criteria for what constitutes a decent human being - you don't actually have to do anything, you just have to feel bad for some people you grant victim status to - oh, and then vote for a government that will take coercive action to "fix" the problem with other people's resources and no accountability. That's what makes you a decent human being?

that's all you need - empathy? actions don't matter, so long as you have empathy. And someone who sees an issue from a different angle and has different solutions to problems doesn't have empathy for people who are less fortunate and is therefore not a decent human being regardless of what they do with their time and money to help others.

That's pretty weak criteria for what constitutes a decent human being - you don't actually have to do anything, you just have to feel bad for some people you grant victim status to - oh, and then vote for a government that will take coercive action to "fix" the problem with other people's resources and no accountability. That's what makes you a decent human being?

whatever, you're a prick, always will be. no matter how you try to twist words and frame an argument you're always on the selfish side, typical wall street attitudes and never show any empathy for those outside of your circle, you just find a way to bring it back to the failure of democrats (who would also raise the carried interest rates that you'd pay, what a coincidence?).

This is more of a discussion for the politics board, I just made a comment about Tomdalton, you had to chime in and I took the bait. Now you can go ahead and get the last word because that's they only way an argument with you could come to any sort of end. The floor is yours, let's hear it.

Coincidence? Guess again. You don't know jack about me. virtually all our trading income is short term so we pay ordinary income rates on ALL of it - I don't pay capital gains rates on anything other than long term gains I generate in my PA - same as you. That's true for most hedge funds and money managers other than private equity and venture capitalists. But of course you wouldn't know that because Hillary Clinton tells you everyone on Wall St is like Warren Buffet and you buy into it because you're a sheep. I've been opposed to the carried interest rates for performance fees since before you were even aware of the issue - I've even said so here on more than one occasion.

Now name one issue which I've come out on the selfish side - you can't do it, unless you think holding people accountable for their actions and opposing a wasteful, corrupt and ineffective government is selfish. I'm for people of all stripes keeping more of what they earn, you're for confiscating every increasing amounts of it for waste and graft and I'm the selfish one - do you have any idea how ridiculous that is?

Last edited:
I used to go at it with people for days on end at ESPN, I cant do it anymore.

cleaning out the DVR today with my 2 year old daughter on the couch saying "kid's show" every 2 seconds. I found the game so I hit "continue watching" - it was right before the snap of the final play. we watched it and I explained it was good for the green and white she said "watch again". every time JWJ scored she'd say "watch again". we watched it at leat 8 times with her saying "go green, go white" then "watch again". it was almost as fun as watching that play when it happened

Last edited:
Back