Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College Gameday

msuspartan

Any of the 5 Spartans here going to the game or Gameday at Munn?

Wish I could, previous plans were already made. For some reason I thought it was a day game.

Go Green.

Wish I could, but it's my girlfriends B day and we have dinner plans. Might not even get to watch any of it on TV. East Lansing is going to be rocking!

johnny2x2x said:
Wish I could, but it's my girlfriends B day and we have dinner plans. Might not even get to watch any of it on TV. East Lansing is going to be rocking!

Someones whipped... lol jk

Maize&Cheese304 said:
johnny2x2x said:

Someones whipped... lol jk

I'd take her there for her birthday.

I got to fly up from FL last weekend to watch the Spartans and Lions. This week I get to go to a wedding, dumb people getting married.

Idk about that lol. Unless she is also a big fan.

But on her birthday, I wouldn't go to a serious and important game lol. If her birthday turns into all about a football game she might get pissed. And if msu loss, it might put you in a bad mood for the rest of her day.

But if she's a fan it would be a good idea.

Gameday was amazing. Nothing was better that giving Desmond a hard a time with "little sister", "its a purse!" and booing him everytime he talked. He truly hates Sparty, but then again its mutual.

MSUspartan said:
Gameday was amazing. Nothing was better that giving Desmond a hard a time with "little sister", "its a purse!" and booing him everytime he talked. He truly hates Sparty, but then again its mutual.

LOL, yeah that comercial is pretty funny. I usually don't mind Desmond and actually think he does a good job ( except when he laughs, sounds like a 13 year old girl ) but when he said he was embrassed for MSU and it's fans over the Gholston incident, that was just stupid. Yeah, im sure he was embarassed, whatever. His chance to take a jab I guess.

Desmond didn't feel welcome here, and thats simply because he isn't. He walked within about 10 feet of me when he was going to the bus, and I let him have it. He looked over at me for about a second shook his head, and kept walking. Desmond is such a jerk.

msu2011 said:
Desmond didn't feel welcome here, and thats simply because he isn't. He walked within about 10 feet of me when he was going to the bus, and I let him have it. He looked over at me for about a second shook his head, and kept walking. Desmond is such a jerk.
he's a jerk for ignoring some dumb, drunk MSU fan who's mouthing off to him for no reason? How does that make sense? Sounds like he's a pro, and you're the jerk. Jerk.

MichChamp02 said:
msu2011 said:
he's a jerk for ignoring some dumb, drunk MSU fan who's mouthing off to him for no reason? How does that make sense? Sounds like he's a pro, and you're the jerk. Jerk.
That's not why hes a jerk. Hes a jerk because of the s/hit he always says on TV. Completely unprofessional.

msu2011 said:

I see a disconnect between your behavior and your signature. The sun shines on M fans, too. And he's a jerk because he remained quiet and kept walking? Turned the other cheek, perhaps?

smayschmouthfootball said:
msu2011 said:

I see a disconnect between your behavior and your signature. The sun shines on M fans, too. And he's a jerk because he remained quiet and kept walking? Turned the other cheek, perhaps?
I worded that poorly thats not why he is a jerk. He's a jerk because of the way he acts when on TV. Completely unprofessional. Let me ask you, didn't Jesus call people out for being wrong when more should be expected of them? I know I shouldn't judge, but I'm only human, and God understands that. That's all I need to know.

Back