Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spartan football recruits

Here is what we have so far for the class of 2012:

04/30 Benny McGowen, OL Centerville, OH 6'2" 290 ***
04/30 Riley Bullough, LB Traverse City, MI 6'2" 205 ***
04/30 Zach Higgins, OL Alliance, OH 6'5" 305 ***
05/07 Evan Jones, TE West Lafayette, OH 6'6" 240 ***
06/06 Tyler O'Connor, QB Lima, OH 6'3" 202 ***
06/19 Se'von Pittman, DE Canton,OH 6'5" 245 ****
06/23 Jamal Lyles, LB Southfield, MI 6'3" 215 ***
06/23 Kyle Kerrick, WR Coatesville, PA 6'3" 183 ***
06/23 Josiah Price, TE Greentown, IN 6'5" 239
06/26 Nick Tompkins. RB Snellville, GA 5'10" 185 ***
07/13 McGarrett Kings, Jr., WR Ft. Lauderdale, FL 5'11" 178 ***
07/28 Aaron Burbridge, WR Farmington Hills, MI 6'1" 175 ****
07/28 Jermaine Edmondson, DB Canton,OH 6'1" 170 ***

Looks like a very solid class so far...MD with only 3 recruits within the state of Michigan which is very different from his previous recruiting classes

if they can compete nationally for the next few year I dont see why not...anything is possible, never would have foreseen the OSU fiasco either

Your main problem will be Hoke is going after all the top recruits in Michigan and Ohio very hard. RR seemed to almost ignore a large portion of the state. You will still get Michigan recruits of coarse but it will not be as easy as years past.

Welcome Kodi Kieler! 6'6'' 305lbs. listed as DE but has size for OL...14th commit for 2012 class

yeah hoke pretty much sweeped everyone up in michigan. im happy we got burbrige and bullough though. i bet it will even out over time though... nice that we can get into ohio better with tressel gone. also i like how dantonio is trying to expand our recruiting into the east west and south

I'm jealous of State getting Burbrige. There were talks that academically he would not have qualified but his talent is outstanding. He was unstoppable against Cass Tech this past weekend and got anything he wanted.

what the Hell is going on???? Sparty and Michigan getting along! Fight, God Damnit! lol j/k

Yeah you guys shouldn't have pissing matches with us.. Your team was sitting down to piss in this years game, just like the last 4 years. How many years will it take for you to stop clinging to the "little brother" thing?

Back