Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs DaBulls

On offense we should just run the football. I think the staff is more concerned with a qb tryout vs scoring points

WTF Dantoinio?!?!?!?! Your offense isn't doing a good enough job helping USF that you have to give them one of your timeouts????

This is bordering unwatchable.

Good HS teams could stop our offense.

That was NOT a joke.

1 pt game at half with our only score coming from the defense. And by the way, if the defense takes this many penalties against nd or mich, we will get destroyed.

McNeese State put up 424 yards last week. We won't come within 100 yards of that.

As an objective outsider, the fault is with the players on offense. The plays are fine, but the execution is terrible. O-line looks shaky, qbs look shaky, RBs are nothing special. Receivers aren't that great. I know you don't want to blame them, but you're at home against a shitty defense. Even if you had bad play calling, your offense should roll this team.

1 pt game at half with our only score coming from the defense. And by the way, if the defense takes this many penalties against nd or mich, we will get destroyed.

The penalties won't matter against anyone good. If ND or Michigan score, even once, it's over. We literally cannot move the ball vs Western and South Fla. how the fuck are we gonna do against a legit defense?

As an objective outsider, the fault is with the players on offense. The plays are fine, but the execution is terrible. O-line looks shaky, qbs look shaky, RBs are nothing special. Receivers aren't that great. I know you don't want to blame them, but you're at home against a shitty defense. Even if you had bad play calling, your offense should roll this team.
If we just ran the ball all half this game would be over.

Stupid post.

Play calling is horrible.

RB's nothing special?......11.0 yards per carry isn't good enough for you?

Receivers suck.......but hard to truly gage them with 2 of the worst qb's in D1 throwing them the ball.

That block M in your signature excludes you from being an objective outsider.

Go away.

The penalties won't matter against anyone good. If ND or Michigan score, even once, it's over. We literally cannot move the ball vs Western and South Fla. how the fuck are we gonna do against a legit defense?

If they don't play clean then they will get scored on and that will likely be the difference in the game.

Should we start a pool to bet on when Damion Terry transfers?

Stupid post.

Play calling is horrible.

RB's nothing special?......11.0 yards per carry isn't good enough for you?

Receivers suck.......but hard to truly gage them with 2 of the worst qb's in D1 throwing them the ball.

That block M in your signature excludes you from being an objective outsider.

Go away.

It's his board, guy. I am not even sure MSU D is really that great either. Not trying to pile on but MSU's lethargy is confounding

It's his board, guy. I am not even sure MSU D is really that great either. Not trying to pile on but MSU's lethargy is confounding

1. I don't care if its his board. A stupid post is a stupid post.

2. I was wrong......your post is dumber.

Last edited:
What really sucks is the fans booing. If you're booing these guys, you're a loser

Play calling is awful and not only that but the OC runs the show. If these guys aren't developing that falls on his shoulders as well. Sure, the position coaches have to take heat too but they work for him.

Back