Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs OSU

Sbee

predictions?

I think we'll have to play our best to win, this is the best offense we've played by a mile. we've had great defensive #s and held teams to 300 yards below their average on a number of occasions but this is a different animal here. I think we'll be able to move the ball but it will be low scoring, first team to 20 wins. Cook needs to be a lot better than last week and not have any jitters, this is a big stage for him.

OSU 24
MSU 17

I hate to do it, we can beat them and I think we do beat them 4 out of 10, odds are this will be one of the 6.

Last edited:
I think if MSU takes some chances on offense and opens it up a bit they will win.

Everytime I pick us to win on the big stage we seem to lose. So I won't make a pick this time. I think the winning margin will be < 4 though. Cook is the key though for sure.

I will be 14th row in the student section, bought them the second my clock hit 12:01am last Tuesday.

Much respect for Dantonio and what he is accomplishing with MSU.

I have no idea what happens tomorrow night. MSU strikes me as being a hot team that can compete with anyone on either side of the ball. Despite the streak, Buckeyes will storm onto the field with a chip on their shoulder. So who wins, the hot team or the angry team?

Hot.

Much respect for Dantonio and what he is accomplishing with MSU.

I have no idea what happens tomorrow night. MSU strikes me as being a hot team that can compete with anyone on either side of the ball. Despite the streak, Buckeyes will storm onto the field with a chip on their shoulder. So who wins, the hot team or the angry team?

Hot.

The team that won 24 straight isn't the hot team?

Everytime I pick us to win on the big stage we seem to lose. So I won't make a pick this time. I think the winning margin will be < 4 though. Cook is the key though for sure.

I will be 14th row in the student section, bought them the second my clock hit 12:01am last Tuesday.

Have fun man, I would go but mrs sbee is expecting baby sbee #3 and this isn't the year for me. Next time

OSU 24 MSU 20.

OSU wins on a late TD. I predict a seesaw game much like the game with UW 2 years ago, but with more defense, and a similar heartbreaking ending. Hopefully I'm wrong.

But - I predict we still get a berth to the Rose Bowl and get it done there.

Buckeyes have been hot for two years. Spartans are hot now.

And Spartans are the first Top 10 team Ohio has ever faced in the Herb Enmeijer era. Michigan and Iowa and Northwestern all revealed flaws and Sparty's Defense is pretty sick. I don't know if hollow praise for D'Antonio under these circumstances matters ...unless there's some deal in place with TheCheaterVest that has MSU lay down because theyre heading to Pasadena regardless.

Last edited:
And Spartans are the first Top 10 team Ohio has ever faced in the Herb Enmeijer era. Michigan and Iowa and Northwestern all revealed flaws and Sparty's Defense is pretty sick. I don't know if hollow praise for D'Antonio under these circumstances matters ...unless there's some deal in place with TheCheaterVest that has MSU lay down because theyre heading to Pasadena regardless.

If MSU can take advantage of some of the weaknesses on the OSU defense they have a great chance of winning the game. I think MSU will need to score 24 or more points to win this game.

I think if MSU takes some chances on offense and opens it up a bit they will win.

EXACTLY!!!! Put the ball down the field 5-6 times a game for christs sake 5 yards passes in the flat are nice and all but they really need to mix it up.:shrug:

bummer... after that long drive to end up having to kick a FG.

still good to have a lead. curious to see how this ohio offense fairs against your defense.

and congrats on the new kid, sbee!

bummer... after that long drive to end up having to kick a FG.

still good to have a lead. curious to see how this ohio offense fairs against your defense.

and congrats on the new kid, sbee!

They should be happy with 3. They were stopped twice on that drive.

Also, good to see coach D take Langford out after that head slap. Gotta keep your cool.

Osu bailed us out a few times

Back