Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs OSU

well... congrats, sparty.

first Big Ten championship since '90, first Rose Bowl since '88, first BCS game. big season

Two titles since then, first outright. Its great to win it in the title game era, no excuses

Two titles since then, first outright. Its great to win it in the title game era, no excuses

two? you get a co-champion title for 2010 with Wisconsin because of ohio's vacated season. not sure when the other one your referring to happened.

two? you get a co-champion title for 2010 with Wisconsin because of ohio's vacated season. not sure when the other one your referring to happened.

1992 or 1993. 4 way tie

Osu fucked us. Played ineligible players and tied us and Wisconsin. If it was just us and Wisconsin wed have had the h2h tiebreaker and go to the rose

Loved the shot of izzo and the hoops team

Last edited:
Ha. Md throws out rich homie kwan!

Cracking up over these pics my sister posted last night on her Facebook.

Attachments

• ToughCoach1.jpg
    ToughCoach1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 12
  • ToughCoach2.jpg
    ToughCoach2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
One of the greatest moments of my life last night. EASILY the best win by this program in my lifetime. Truly wondered after last year if we would ever make a Rose Bowl within the next 20 years. I'll say it again, if you would have told me in my 4 years at MSU we would win 2 Big Tens, 2 Legends titles, a Big Ten Conf Championship game against #2 O$U, beat Michigan 3 of the 4 meetings, and possibly win a Rose Bowl I would call you beyond delusional. So proud to be a Spartan, now just need a Final Four run to cap it all off.

That game ranks up there for the best games I have ever been to with the 2011 Hail Mary game, Little Giants in 2010, Tigers/Yanks Game 3 in 2011, MSU/UConn 2009 Final Four to name a few.

13.9 rating, the most viewed college football game of the year, topping the SEC championship game

Back