Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Welcome to the MSU board! I am no fan of Sparty, but I know a lot of you are. If we get enough of you here, I'll let one of you Mod this board. That said, GO BLUE!

Two of my brothers, sister in-law, brother in-law, brothers and sisters in-law, cousins -- all went too State. But bleed blue.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Two of my brothers, sister in-law, brother in-law, brothers and sisters in-law, cousins -- all went too State. But bleed blue.

dude you don't even know. My dad is from lansing, hates the wolverines. My school colors were green and white and the fight song was the same as Ohio state's...with different lyrics of course.

When State wins my brother calls me up and sings their fight song. Ugh.

Hello to all...I hope this new board will be our new sanctuary instead of the ESPN crap

Hopefully I wont be the only spartan fan on here

Invite some spartys then. I know there's a couple signed up, but no posts yet.

You're not the only Spartan fan here. I'll try to add some productivity to the boards.

Great...welcome...looking forward to a great season in football and basketball

I'm a bit nervous with the tough schedule the Spartans have this year. I'd like 10 wins, but I think 8 is more likely.

greenandwhite95 said:
So this is the new board. Not bad, needs more Spartan fans though.

yeah I know. I'm probably not the best recruiter of sparty fans though.

greenandwhite95 said:

I AGREE, feels like I am posting stuff for myself at times kinda lonely here

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:

yeah I know. I'm probably not the best recruiter of sparty fans though.

Field of Dreams " If you build it, they will come "
It's going to get pretty boring over there on ESPN soon. They will come.

Back