Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Denard: The Gift that Keeps On Giving

Dude went 1-3 against us with the lone win being a fluky game his team didn't score a TD. Keep talking Denarded, you'll be selling used cars inside of 18 months.

Dude went 1-3 against us with the lone win being a fluky game his team didn't score a TD. Keep talking Denarded, you'll be selling used cars inside of 18 months.

That's what's hilarious to me. Mike Hart could at least back it up beyond a doubt, his teams were 4-0 on us, and he never knew his dumb comment would backfire so badly the next 6 years. Denard was a joke and got exposed routinely by any average defense his teams faced.

I think DUHHHHnards nightmares of getting trounced are still bothering him.

Last edited:
What a clown. Use it Sparty! There is just one thing better than seeing MSU kick Blue's delusional, arrogant ass.

jeez you guys are practically having a circle jerk about this.

It's just another example of the institutionalized arrogance over there. Frank clark said that the rivalry was personal for msu but not personal for UM, these guys just can't help it, it's part of the U of M DNA. Hopefully they stay arrogant and soft and we keep the chip on our shoulder.

It's just another example of the institutionalized arrogance over there. Frank clark said that the rivalry was personal for msu but not personal for UM, these guys just can't help it, it's part of the U of M DNA. Hopefully they stay arrogant and soft and we keep the chip on our shoulder.

Frank Clark is right.

Hatred for Sparty is not in my DNA.

I got Sparties I share DNA with.

I became a Kirk Gibson fan the minute he joined the Tigers.

And I stayed a Gibson fan when he came out here to the Dodgers.

And hit that mother fuckin' home run against San Francisco, or Oakland, or whomevever the fuck it was.

So Frank Clark is right.

Hating Sparty is not in our dna

Oh and Magic Johnson too.

I love that bastard.

He's another Sparty who hit a homerun during the World Series.

And I will take INSTITUTIONALIZED ARROGANCE over INSTITUTIONALIZED INFERIORITY COMPLEX all day, every day.

Leaders and Best, bitch ...! Leaders and Best!!!

LMAO!!!!!

1-3 yet Denard OWNS Sparty. And don't act like you have a degree from Ohio there, jwlcosi.

Last edited:
And I will take INSTITUTIONALIZED ARROGANCE over INSTITUTIONALIZED INFERIORITY COMPLEX all day, every day.

LMAO!!!!!

1-3 yet Denard OWNS Sparty. And don't act like you have a degree from Ohio there, jwlcosi.

I sometimes don't know if these guys are intentionally setting themselves up for the punch line, or what?

If they are, they're very, very good.

They should come out here.

Nah...

They're good, but not that good.

LMAO!!!!!

Pretty presumptuous to assume that someone has an inferiority complex over where they got their undergrad degree, don't you think?

It takes a pretty insecure person to assume that.

LMAO!!!!!

lots of truth radiating from this post.

Same, my reason not being from the state of Michigan. I do harvest entertainment value at a win in hoops or foots but I never cared as much as the Michiganders. If its out of conference I dont care about Michigan winning for the sake of the B10..
Frank Clark is right.

Hatred for Sparty is not in my DNA.

I got Sparties I share DNA with.

I became a Kirk Gibson fan the minute he joined the Tigers.

And I stayed a Gibson fan when he came out here to the Dodgers.

And hit that mother fuckin' home run against San Francisco, or Oakland, or whomevever the fuck it was.

So Frank Clark is right.

Hating Sparty is not in our dna

Pretty presumptuous to assume that someone has an inferiority complex over where they got their undergrad degree, don't you think?

It takes a pretty insecure person to assume that.

Lots of truth radiating from this post.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less and I bet Frank Clark couldn't even spell DNA - luckily for him, he can use spellchecker on his laptop...

Last edited:
Back