Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM trolls stop ruining board

Why are there a couple Michigan trolls ruining every thread and starting arguments? I for one am tired of hearing them talk shit. The Big Ten schedule hasnt even started yet, so there's no point in acting like a jackass

I have some friends that are Sparty fans that have talked about making hotel reservations for Indy and the B10 title game. MSU fans are just as bad as U of M's there is just more of us.

I agree with wheels, but seriously, I'm not talking trash until we play sparty and win. a loss to ND doesn't make us better. Too many factors go into games.

Yeah i am not saying nothing... Until we beat MSU again we are still 0-3 verses them the last three years and my wife has been giving me crap for it.. All big games are different...

spartansncaachamps said:
Why are there a couple Michigan trolls ruining every thread and starting arguments? I for one am tired of hearing them talk shit. The Big Ten schedule hasnt even started yet, so there's no point in acting like a jackass

we're not trolling, and even if we were, you should feel HONORED we even come to talk to you.

MichChamp02 said:
spartansncaachamps said:

we're not trolling, and even if we were, you should feel HONORED we even come to talk to you.
Lol

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Yeah i am not saying nothing... Until we beat MSU again we are still 0-3 verses them the last three years and my wife has been giving me crap for it.. All big games are different...

I'll take 6-3 and 10-5 over 0-3 any day. The spartys forget so easily.

Yep just as I thought. You trolls were so arrogant, and now you look like jackasses. Try to remember this lesson for next year, so we can break the cycle.

So if michigan and msu win out (probably won't happen) but if they do, does msu go to the championship?

Maize&Cheese304 said:
So if michigan and msu win out (probably won't happen) but if they do, does msu go to the championship?

You got it, we need you to beat Nebraska.

Well msu is in a much better position to go to the champ game. But if you guys could collapse that would be cool too.. lol

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Well msu is in a much better position to go to the champ game. But if you guys could collapse that would be cool too.. lol

Worse case scenarios is we go 2-2 dominating at home and blowing chunks on the road. I'm not as confident as others, the Iowa game is a complete toss up at this point and I don't care if they even lost to Minnesota. Plus Northwestern always plays MSU very well.

And you never know with michigan, they could win all four or lose all four lol. They could go 1-3 and I wouldn't care if as long as that one win was ohio state.

Iowa is bad. Neither team should lose to them regardless of home or away.

Back