Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ill vs MSU

I've already told you several times - I'll let you be the broken record. You can just reread my posts. Downside for you is you'll pull your head out of your ass and realize I'm right but on the upside, you may find something else to nit pick for 3 pages of posts.

Last edited:
So you say something that is clearly wrong but your defense is that you didn't mean it when you said it and you're claiming some kind of victory. Ego is powerful, some people can't admit that they were wrong. That's too bad, I'm sure you could be a much better human being if you had the ability to see the mistakes you made and not be preoccupied by "winning."

So I'm a bad human being because I don't indulge childish morons in stupid arguments? You're fuckin weird man.

So I'm a bad human being because I don't indulge childish morons in stupid arguments? You're fuckin weird man.

Indulge childish morons in stupid arguments? that might fit your narrative but you said something about this team that was clearly wrong, you try to backtrack by saying that you misspoke and didn't mean what you said. you could just be a man and say "i was wrong, i underestimated this team" but you've been so consistent in saying how shitty they were and you would have to admit you were wrong and that just fucking kills you.

I'll let you get the last word because egocentric assholes like yourself always need to.

Indulge childish morons in stupid arguments? that might fit your narrative but you said something about this team that was clearly wrong, you try to backtrack by saying that you misspoke and didn't mean what you said. you could just be a man and say "i was wrong, i underestimated this team" but you've been so consistent in saying how shitty they were and you would have to admit you were wrong and that just fucking kills you.

I'll let you get the last word because egocentric assholes like yourself always need to.

Ok Freud. Thanks for the psycho analyses and for granting me the last word after I've repeatedly told you I don't care if you don't get it while you keep repeating the same dumb arguments so you can have the last word.

Last edited:
Back