Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ill vs MSU

I don't agree at all with this call. It should have been a foul, but not a tech.

You've got to be fucking kidding me!! The refs are trying to give it to us and we STILL CAN'T MAKE FT'S!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell was that Denzel???? Just a bunch of chokers on this team at the end of games. Get Nairn in there already. We know these other guys can't make a big shot.

Get Dawson off the floor and just play for the last 3. Bad shit happens when Dawson is involved with set plays like this.

People will talk about free throws but Ellis playing so much killed us.

People will talk about free throws but Ellis playing so much killed us.

Free throws are a part of why this team is garbage. Lack of talent is the reason why Ellis is in the game. They are not a very good team.

I'm done getting pissed about this team. I have accepted that they suck and any win is a great win. I don't know what else to say about the free throw shooting, there's middle school teams that could outshoot us. Trice is my new whipping boy, he is flat out trash on both ends of the floor.

Again, this team is going to be a first round KO come March if we are lucky enough to make the dance.

Last edited:
I'm done getting pissed about this team. I have accepted that they suck and any win is a great win. I don't know what else to say about the free throw shooting, there's middle school teams that could outshoot us. Trice is my new whipping boy, he is flat out trash on both ends of the floor.

Again, this team is going to be a first round KO come March if we are lucky enough to make he dance.

This sums it up. On a good note I picked a great time to drop my cable, I honestly have no interest to watch these games.

Last edited:
Back