Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

+5 vs Duke

Hopefully wisconsin beats uk

If there were ANY chance of MSU winning it all......Wisconsin would have to beat UK.

MSU.......can NOT beat Kentucky.

No chance.

I bleed green, but Kentucky would beat MSU by 30.

HOWEVER, if we happen to beat Duke.....and Wisconsin beats UK.

We WILL win it all!!!!

I've got the same feeling going into this game as I had vs Virginia.

....hopefully it's not just gas

Great start with the shooting, but I don't know if we're going to be able to guard them.

Great start with the shooting, but I don't know if we're going to be able to guard them.

Gotta stay on our feet.

I know Duke will score......so the hot start was good......but typical MSU stretch where we take bad shots.....bad TO's.....and too many substitutions.

Cant have 5 minute stretches of basketball that are that bad and still expect to beat Duke.

Just cant.

Need to run our guys off screens harder, make the Duke defenders work harder.

Our guards need to penetrate more. Attack the basket instead of standing 30 ft from the basket with the ball.

Not the game to play Wollenmen. I'd rather risk Costello picking up another or go small.

whistle happy...the game hasnt had a chance to start yet..
maybe Duke will get 40 FT attempts..sweet

whistle happy...the game hasnt had a chance to start yet..
maybe Duke will get 40 FT attempts..sweet

If they're gonna call it like that, they need to call it tight on both ends. Dawson and Costello would have drawn at least three more calls in the post if they were wearing the other jerseys.

Agreed. Duke was rewarded an awful lot for just putting their head down, lowering their shoulder and throwing something up.

If we can get some flow going I could see us making a nice run. Okafor looked like he tired late that half. Just come out of the half pushing the ball like mad.

Back