Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU -3 be Oregon

when was the broken finger announced?

Not sure, might have done it in practice, it's the index finger in his throwing hand. Definitely hurt and taped up, break is not confirmed. Could play a big factor in the game. You cannot be accurate with a broken index finger.

Not sure, might have done it in practice, it's the index finger in his throwing hand. Definitely hurt and taped up, break is not confirmed. Could play a big factor in the game. You cannot be accurate with a broken index finger.

Its the first ive heard of it, must have been yesterday. If there was a time in his life that he needed a cortisone shot its right now, Id bet he gets one.

Last edited:
The state of Oregon vs the state of Michigan JV game is over.

The varsity game starts in 90 min.

Go GREEN!!!!

Watching the Tennessee and Oklahoma game and I can't help but notice that adreian payne and the QB for Tennessee are twins.

The state of Oregon vs the state of Michigan JV game is over.

The varsity game starts in 90 min.

Go GREEN!!!!

Yart yart!

Snort!

That's pretty funny.

Anyways I'll be watching and I hope the other state of Michigan team wins it's nonconference game tonight.

DB's are playing way off the WR's. We'll get eaten alive if that continues. Need to press up.

Herbstreit said "one of he best defenses in the nation"

Uhh, that was 2 years ago

Back