Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

National semifinal vs Bama

Damn that's ugly. We put our defense in the shittiest situations. If we don't get a stop after the half its game over.

At least we moved the ball but that hurts

At least a field goal ughhhh. Cook is sill injured I don't care what anyone says. I heard he's having surgery after the season.

Needed 3 on that last drive after getting down there. Killer turnover.

In both the OSU and Iowa games the running game did a complete 180 in the second half and took control of the game. Not sure that will be possible here, but if they can't at least run it some Cook will eventually get killed.

But as was said, if Bama goes in at the start of the third, it's over.

I'm wrong he throws it like Aaron Rodgers. I also didn't see one person on here say he can't throw deep.

Missing hicks a lot

Defense got a lot better when he came back vs md. Don't love Edmonson in there

Last edited:
The one when he was wide open?

he has 2 plays over 40 yards in coverage another of 25 yards withbhe rush bearing down on him. 3 throws over 25 yards early in the 3rd quarter of the game. if it's your contention that he can't beat us deep then nothing will convince you.

No one here said that you dumb fuck. That's why no spartan fans like you. You didn't chime in until the Spartans were down.

thanks
No one here said that you dumb fuck. That's why no spartan fans like you. You didn't chime in until the Spartans were down.

go back and read the thread from the beginning. several people said that repeatedly. and I was here diagreeing with them. you're the shithead who didn't come here until game time.

Last edited:
I think were all frustrated. No need to lash out at each other. Alabama is playing an avg game and we are dropping the ball " literally". Were playing the worst game weve played all year. One consolation is we dont have to endure a clown stomping from clemson. With the worst backfield in the nation they would have hung a ton of points on us

Last edited:
I think were all frustrated. No need to lash out at each other. Alabama is playing an avg gand and we are dropping the ball " literally". Were playing the worst game webe played all year.

I'm not frustrated or lashing out. just following up on an open pregame discussion. I believe it's settled now.

game isn't over yet. a sustained scoring drive and a turnover and we are right back in it.

Last edited:
Back