Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I love LEGO's!!!

That was awesome!

It looked like they even pulled the leg off of the player that scored the TD to simulate the broken hip. Very realistic!

very well done, I'm sure he has a ton of views for this. One thing I saw that couldn't be accurate is one of the yellow clad fans in the crowd was wearing a draymond green jersey, that would never happen.

very well done, I'm sure he has a ton of views for this. One thing I saw that couldn't be accurate is one of the yellow clad fans in the crowd was wearing a draymond green jersey, that would never happen.

I noticed that, too. And the Draymond Green fellow doesn't cheer when JWJ scores.....indicating they meant him to be a Michigan fan.

If I had a dollar for every spartan graduate who loves playing with LEGOs ....

the line of scrimmage was closer to the 50 than the 40 too but I'm willing to let both slide.

the line of scrimmage was closer to the 50 than the 40 too but I'm willing to let both slide.

I didnt see a replica fat ugly girl with a queens tiara (ironic) behind the "stunned" guy either. There are some glaring inaccuracies but its still amusing.

Were that event only the figment of someone's imagination. I want a Lego's recreation of me scolding a group of young M fans for prematurely celebrating the win and me being chided back as "cynical." This, with approximately 1:30 to play in the contest. After the final play, I walked up to them and said "never again celebrate a win until the clock hits 0:00, especially when the opponent is within one score."

Were that event only the figment of someone's imagination. I want a Lego's recreation of me scolding a group of young M fans for prematurely celebrating the win and me being chided back as "cynical." This, with approximately 1:30 to play in the contest. After the final play, I walked up to them and said "never again celebrate a win until the clock hits 0:00, especially when the opponent is within one score."

you're not wrong, but man... maybe you could've given them a little time to decompress before giving them the business? or gotten their address and sent them a letter much later?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how they showed that we had no one back to field the kick and UM sent 6 players down to cover the punt that was not going to be fielded. Biggest coaching blunder I can remember since Marty Morninweg took the wind in OT. I mean, you have to be a complete idiot of a coach not to recognize they are rushing 11 and call a max protect safe punt, just an absolute massive mistake that cost your team a win.

I like how they showed that we had no one back to field the kick and UM sent 6 players down to cover the punt that was not going to be fielded. Biggest coaching blunder I can remember since Marty Morninweg took the wind in OT. I mean, you have to be a complete idiot of a coach not to recognize they are rushing 11 and call a max protect safe punt, just an absolute massive mistake that cost your team a win.

I know that play is all that was remembered but there was a lot more to that game, lots of big plays on both side, hard hits, well played football. I still don't know how the hell Ruddock didn't throw for 350 vs Willis and Miller

you're not wrong, but man... maybe you could've given them a little time to decompress before giving them the business? or gotten their address and sent them a letter much later?

No, I felt the need to twist the bayonet. I think I made an impression.

Massive coaching blunders lose the game all by themselves. Biggest issue in this case was that our punter didn't field the snap cleanly, and that had nothing to do with the playcall. you're a crackpot

No, I felt the need to twist the bayonet. I think I made an impression.

I'm sure you did. You are the Ancient Mariner of Michigan football fans to them now. they'll probably repeat this story to their kids someday.

Massive coaching blunders lose the game all by themselves. Biggest issue in this case was that our punter didn't field the snap cleanly, and that had nothing to do with the playcall. you're a crackpot

That was the issue that started to chain of events. I'd have to say if Greyson Miller wasn't there to hit O'neil right as he bobbled the ball then the result wouldn't have been the same.

Also, if Jabril Peppers muffed punt didn't fall in the hands of a Michigan player, the outcome could have been different too.

Back