Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Indiana (8pm)

LuciousGameWinner

You know I am sort of hoping that Oconnor comes out and struggles and he gets pulled and we go on to win by 24. That would be the dream scenario for this season and more importantly the future. Indiana can score, I think this will be a close game. Hopefully the defense rises up. Who is starting at linebacker with Reschke and I assume Bullough not playing? Do we see ed Davis?

You'll see a lot of Shane Jones, Chris frey, and Andrew Dowell with a little ed Davis and Byron Bullough, possibly Tyriq Thompson.

I hope TOC has a great game, builds confidence, and we win big.

I'm not going to cheer for anyone to play poorly or look bad but I will say I'm concerned that O'Connor has an opportunity to look better than he is against a soft IU defense. I think the present and certainly the future of the team can be hurt by him solidifying his position by facing less challenging opponents.

This match up is a QB's dream. If O'Conner struggles at all I at least think we should see Lewerke get some work. Makes me wonder who Coach D sees as the QB next year.

Ive been saying it for 10 years. Throw it to open up the run yayyyyyyuuy it isnt a magical formula. He was open 10 yards because they expect short plays jesus christ........,,.,,,,,,

I know O'Connor hit Shelton for that 80 yard TD, but he has missed at least 5 throws. It's hard to get excited for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Has MSU ever had a dangerous punt return guy? This is embarrassing. Keyshawn Martin 5 years ago maybe?

That ones on Allen, but O'Connor is not in control of the offense. He's just out there.

I don't get it. The younger qb's can't be much worse than this. Next year would be better if our QB had experience no?

Back