Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Indiana (8pm)

TOC has played poorly but let's not pretend he's the only one on offense who sucks right now.

I can't think of 1 guy that has made multiple mistakes. A drop or a penalty here and there is one thing. What he's done is something totally different.

You take away that 1 80 yard TD and O'Connors stats are dreadful!
The offense overall is horrible. Can't believe we can't run the football against IU. We're replacing a lot and I always expected the D to carry the team but this is really bad. At least the 2012 team could run the ball.

The offense overall is horrible. Can't believe we can't run the football against IU. We're replacing a lot and I always expected the D to carry the team but this is really bad. At least the 2012 team could run the ball.

That may be your opinion, but from what I'm seeing it's completely different. I do agree with one thing, the offensive line is struggling to open up holes for the RBs, but they are giving the QB a nice pocket to throw from. WRs are creating separation the balls are just not thrown accurately. It falls on the QB

Corley with a drop. Must've been shocked that he didn't have to leave his feet to make a catch.

That may be your opinion, but from what I'm seeing it's completely different. I do agree with one thing, the offensive line is struggling to open up holes for the RBs, but they are giving the QB a nice pocket to throw from. WRs are creating separation the balls are just not thrown accurately. It falls on the QB
I'm not standing up for TOC saying he's playing well but this is a multi faceted problem.

Last edited:
My god Malik is good. I think all 3 holds in the first half were attempts to block Malik.

Indiana Coach is an absolute idiot. You go on 4th and goal but not 4th and 2 at the 20?

Regardless of a qb battle, we should have gotten somebody some reps even before today.

Back