Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs BYU

gotime909

Hoping there's enough D pieced together to slow their offense.

The key will be whether the offense can finally put a full game together. Even O'Conner should be able to throw on their horrible pass defense. They rank 9th worst in pass yardage against per game in all of D1.

Wouldn't mind seeing a backup QB get an early possession too. We need to at least get some type of experience there at some point.

Their defense might be bad, but our offense is just as bad if not worse. Hopefully Malik comes in after halftime and dominates.

I'd gladly take the Over (50 last I looked). BYU defense is atrocious and ours is a MASH unit this week. My gut tells me we pull out a close win, a loss would be the first time since that awful 2009 season with 3 straight Ls.

Game is starting on ESPN2

ND/NC State game running late

Classy move by BYU. They placed flowers at the 3 and 6 yard line to honer Sadler and Hicks.

Such an undisciplined team. Should've had a late hit on the QB on that play too.

Good job by the D getting that 4th down stop!

Now the offense better show up today against this horrible D.

O'Conner is locked in on his first read again. Better be careful

Changes on the O line seemed to work that drive. Kieler at LT, Tyler Higby at LG, Brian Allen at C, McGowan at RG and Machado at RT. Higby had a great pulling block on the TD run.

Back