Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs BYU

I see Byron Bullough is in there now.

I still have a funny feeling about that Riley Bullough "injury". I get a weird feeling that it might be a suspension. Just total speculation, it just smells funny to me the way it's been handled and that he looks totally fine.

Last edited:
Well let's just run it 3 times and punt because we don't trust our QB.

Last edited:
Why is Beedle back in there at guard over Higby????? He got his ass blown up on that play.

Dantonio confuses the hell out of me. What is the plan here? Absolutely nothing makes sense right now.

So Dantonio brings up that 1 bad drive being stopped by penalties, but fails to mention that O'Conner not being able to catch a fucking snap started the whole drive off 2nd and 19. I also noticed that Higby was taken out after his penalty on the next play on that dive and replaced by Beedle. Higby had the big block on the TD the drive before by the way. Seems to me that only the young players have been held accountable this year.

We've got to be due for a jet sweep. This has to be the longest we've ever went without running a wr

Back