Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

DRW Alumni

I kind of didn't understand the Babcock, Marner thing because I really stayed from that story. Until I saw a video of it .. as a rookie he made Marner make a list of who works the hardest and who doesn't and then Babcock showed it to Marner's teammates. Wow.

That's horrible.

I never understood cutting into a guy years later.

I think Commodore was cutting into Babcock shortly after he was finally traded out of Detroit.

Babcock was fucking him hard before Holland forced Babs to play him in effort to find a trade partner.

I think Commodore was cutting into Babcock shortly after he was finally traded out of Detroit.

Babcock was fucking him hard before Holland forced Babs to play him in effort to find a trade partner.
Pure dickhead in my book. I hope he stays unemployed.

In the one game, I didn't watch, Bert had 4 assists for his team at the All Star game. Goal in game two.

Last edited:
Perhaps the only downside in the first game was Bertuzzi's 0-for-9 mark in face-offs (Game one).

"I'm not a centerman," Bertuzzi noted. "Duclair kept saying, 'I'm not going in there.'"

Duclair confirmed that.

Lol.

Last edited:
3 goals in 4 nhl games this season.

Problem with his shot is lack of accuracy.

He could probably make more money in europe than in the AHL.

Ditto for Jurco, seems he didn't make the cut in Edmonton after looking really hot in preseason. He did well at the start of season but about a dozen games in he started slowing down and making dumb decisions with the puck which cost him his spot.

Quite unfortunate, always liked Jurco.

Back