Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Basketball early games thread

5 whistles in the first 1:45 of 2h - Spartans are just sloppy today. and there's the 6th whistle. no way they get into a rythm with all these stoppages.

That Potter kid all butthurt about a correct foul call. Grab some pine bud.

for a team with so much depth, izzo sure finds a way to put together some really awful lineups. Bridges is playing his way into the late second round.

for a team with so much depth, izzo sure finds a way to put together some really awful lineups. Bridges is playing his way into the late second round.

You?re down 20+ and have a lineup of Tum Goins and Schilling on the floor I believe.

a brief period in the #1 position. This game will never get going either. it will be a fould every 20 seconds until the end of the game. Time to warm up the bus and run 10 straight

I feel like this could be said every game. You look at some lineups and scratch you head and go ?who the hell is going to score the ball??
Also I love how Bridges can turn the ball over/throw up bricks/ do absolutely nothing to contribute to the team and he doesn?t get pulled. Ward, Winston, Langford, and Jackson do one thing wrong and they?re on the bench for 10 minutes.

Back