Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Flyers 3 Red Wings 2 Final ot

I looked it up. I read it was lengthened from 17 to 18 minutes and intermission activities were shortened from 5 minutes to 4 minutes in order to let the ice dry a little more, back in 2013.

I'm not here much. I would watch most of the Red Wings playoffs games that were on television during the 30 or so year consecutive play off run, and I would try to watch other games when they were on national television like I'm doing tonight.

But they're not on national TV that much nowadays.

True. I use a streaming service with a VPN so they think I'm from Detroit, well Lansing, so I get Fox Sports Detroit. So fortunately I get to watch most games.

11 SOG through 2 is unacceptable ....Mrazek can only stand on his head for so long . Had some good chances though , gotta put it in the back of the net !!!

Anyone hear anything about Franzen? It's been a long time.

Only thing i could find was back in 2016 and dealing with concussions . He's 38 now so likely we wont ever see him again . Sucks cause i loved the MULE !!!

Getting intense !!! C'mon boys lets get this one i freaking HATE the Flyers !!!

Marzek has been great recctly. .

OK Jeff Start speed for ot..

Back