Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Didn't realize the Wiskey game was AT Msu..

tigers99888 said:
So Michigan State seems to be giving this a game and no MSU fans to be found, pathetic.. I guess they are satisfied going 6-6 since they beat Michigan..

I was watching it with some fellow alumni, just got home. I really didn't think we would win, guess thats why we play the game. This team has far exceded my expectations to this point.

GO GREEN

tigers99888 said:
So Michigan State seems to be giving this a game and no MSU fans to be found, pathetic.. I guess they are satisfied going 6-6 since they beat Michigan..

Sorry, I was too busy with GameDay from 4-12, tailgating from 1-8, and winning from 8 onward :)

I guess we are not real fans cause we were watching the game instead of posting on here.

It just seems like the proportion of Spartan fans and Michigan fans are so much in Michigan's favor it's ridiculous.. It's almost like 90% of all the MSU fans reside in the Lansing area.. I know damn well they have a huge fanbase, but it doesn't reflect it on general boards.. I go on ESPN and CBS and barely see that many.. ONly time a see a good deal is for NCAA basketball forums which makes sense given their top 10 to 5 program there.. I assume a lot of those MSU BBall fans are bandwagon Michigan fans as well though..

There are thousands on the the 247 boards for Michigan State. That's where we all are.

tigers99888 said:
It just seems like the proportion of Spartan fans and Michigan fans are so much in Michigan's favor it's ridiculous.. It's almost like 90% of all the MSU fans reside in the Lansing area.. I know damn well they have a huge fanbase, but it doesn't reflect it on general boards.. I go on ESPN and CBS and barely see that many.. ONly time a see a good deal is for NCAA basketball forums which makes sense given their top 10 to 5 program there.. I assume a lot of those MSU BBall fans are bandwagon Michigan fans as well though..

There are still some regulars on the ESPN board that chose not to come over here. I never asked why they didn't come over, they had their chance though.

greenandwhite95 said:
tigers99888 said:

There are still some regulars on the ESPN board that chose not to come over here. I never asked why they didn't come over, they had their chance though.

Did you tell them you were coming here? That would go a long way in explaining why.

DR said:
greenandwhite95 said:

Did you tell them you were coming here? That would go a long way in explaining why.

Well, I can understand why they wouldn't come here, with the amount of brain dead UM homers like yourself lurking around. For me, people like you are one of the reasons why I came over here. Pure comedy relief, and you never let me down. Especially the last few weeks, it's been fun watching you worms wiggle after your latest defeat. LOL.

me down.

Back