Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Goodbye Mr. Anderson

I'm glad I read the article yesterday and didn't just come over here to gloat after seeing the headline. I'm a Michigan fan, but that sucks.

it is somewhat of a blow mainly to his development as a collegiate player and being aquainted to Izzo's style...I dont think we would have gotten a lot of playing time unless he was just an outstanding player

This is terrible I could never imagine losing my mom at as young of an age as he did. Hopefully he is able to make it back to the team, but if not there are much more important things in life than basketball.

staegrac said:
it is somewhat of a blow mainly to his development as a collegiate player and being aquainted to Izzo's style...I dont think we would have gotten a lot of playing time unless he was just an outstanding player

Wow, thanks for that remarkable insight into basketball.

If he were an outstanding player he gets playing time..........hmmmmmm......you learn something new......

Idiot.

Back