Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dark Souls 2 SotS playthrough

Woo hoo! Subscriber #2! What other games will you do?

Lol. Thanks man, much appreciated. I am still working on fixing the audio and stuff like that, it's a lot more work than just "attach camera, play." You have to download open broadcasting software and play around with 900 settings.

There's a new indie game called Jotun that came on that I may do one for. But I want to pump out a lot of content and see if I can get some fans along the way.

So your name is Andy. Good to meet ya Andy. Honestly though you looked like death in that video.

About 2:30 AM, going on my 4th hour of attempts to get that first 15 minutes.

Last edited:
I've added a few more videos with a better camera lol. Still working on getting a good mic.

Back