Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New England looks real Bad

Kc may have lost Berry to a Achilles injury. Hope He is alright.

I guess no 16-0 anymore, lol.

At least Matt, err Alex had a good game. They have Brees next, he might just put up 60 on NE.

Last edited:
NE will recover from this clunker, the Chiefs are a legit SB contender, and the Pats are head, shoulders, and torso better than their rivals in the AFC East.

Last edited:
That's what you get when you start Kyle Van Noy

The angle he took on the late td run made me smile that he is no longer a lion. Now in fairness he gets the last laugh because he has a super bowl ring but that route on that sweep was god awful.

Last edited:
NE will recover from this clunker, the Chiefs are a legit SB contender, and the Pats are head, shoulders, and torso better than their rivals in the AFC East.

Maybe but they have real issues on defense right now.

I wonder what the game thread would have looked like had it been Det. vs. KC.? How many times would Hughes have mentioned how Alex Smith is outperforming our $25 million a year quarterback? Or how many times he would have said "nice fuckin throw" every time Brady was nowhere close to his receiver?

Brady was simply not very good last night.....but that defense NE ran out there was video game terrible.

Maybe but they have real issues on defense right now.

I am no fan of the Pats, but the Fins lost QB Tannehill for the season, and his replacement is the 2x retread and oft-injured Cutler. The Bills, who beat them last season in their first meeting, traded their best wideout to the Rams for a draft pick, and his replacement in Boldin retired. The Jets might be the worst team in the AFC, if not the NFL this season.

Last edited:
I wonder what the game thread would have looked like had it been Det. vs. KC.? How many times would Hughes have mentioned how Alex Smith is outperforming our $25 million a year quarterback? Or how many times he would have said "nice fuckin throw" every time Brady was nowhere close to his receiver?

Brady was simply not very good last night.....but that defense NE ran out there was video game terrible.

He was awful but up 27-21 in the 4th I didn't think they would fall part like they did in the 4th. I think I heard that was the first 4th quarter loss by Brady with the lead ever at Home. The loss of Edelman is bigger then they think right now.

Last edited:
Could the lions have drafted Hunt? Because after that fumble he looked really good.

We play video game defenses too. I won't harp on Matt but the 78 yard TD last night, Smith threw it a good 50 yards in the air, over the top of that bad defense. Why does Matt not want to do that? OC?

Doesn't anyone else get sick of the same old 5 yard pass here, 3 yard pass there, another dump off.. I rather have the Matt with his 85 pass rating that does that than the dink and dunk 95 pass rating. We don't score anymore in this short game of his.. And we don't win any more either.

I think they risk the INT so much they're afraid to make some riskier throws.

Could the lions have drafted Hunt? Because after that fumble he looked really good.

The Lions would have either had to reach in the 2nd, trade back from the second, or trade up in the 3rd.

Either way, the fans would've collectively lost their minds in anger.

We play video game defenses too. I won't harp on Matt but the 78 yard TD last night, Smith threw it a good 50 yards in the air, over the top of that bad defense. Why does Matt not want to do that? OC?

Doesn't anyone else get sick of the same old 5 yard pass here, 3 yard pass there, another dump off.. I rather have the Matt with his 85 pass rating that does that than the dink and dunk 95 pass rating. We don't score anymore in this short game of his.. And we don't win any more either.

I think they risk the INT so much they're afraid to make some riskier throws.

I doubt ANY QB doesn't want to throw it deep. Especially a guy with an all time great arm. I think it's more of a schematic issue than a desire issue.

And yes....I also would like to see them push it down the field a bit more. Why draft a Ebron and NOT run any seam routes with him?

I doubt ANY QB doesn't want to throw it deep. Especially a guy with an all time great arm. I think it's more of a schematic issue than a desire issue.

And yes....I also would like to see them push it down the field a bit more. Why draft a Ebron and NOT run any seam routes with him?

I know his deep balls don't have the accuracy but most QB don't have good accuracy 40 yards and out.. Beside Ebron, the guy we signed last season is suppose to be a deep ball threat.

There's so many bad defenses in the NFL.. It should be easy street, or at least easier street. Maybe open up the running game. Their offense is boring.

Back