Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit 122 Minnesota 101 Final

Didn't get to watch until this morning. For better or worse, this team may live and die with how Tobias Harris performs. Reggie Jackson seems to be vastly overpaid more and more each day, hope he snaps out of it. Drummond looked great on the glass as usual, at least 3 solid putbacks (and an And 1) that I remember.

I know it's weird, and I cannot really quantify it. But I am enjoying watching this team play a lot more than the past few years.

I know it's weird, and I cannot really quantify it. But I am enjoying watching this team play a lot more than the past few years.

On one hand, they have some talent so it's not a boring product. On the other hand, they (and like 27 other teams) have no conceivable chance to win a title this season. NBA is in a bad spot.

But I agree. Even if I miss a game I'm watching the replay the next morning. It's nice.

Last edited:
On one hand, they have some talent so it's not a boring product. On the other hand, they (and like 27 other teams) have no conceivable chance to win a title this season. NBA is in a bad spot.

But I agree. Even if I miss a game I'm watching the replay the next morning. It's nice.

Do they really have talent? Is Tobias Harris their best player?

I think they have talent. Harris is still a really young guy and seems to have taken on an alpha role for this team. He's got a sweet shot. Bradley is an elite defender, solid offensive guy. Drummond is starting to hit his FTs, which keeps him on the court. And Henry Ellenson actually is showing some big steps forward.

No, they aren't a championship team, but I think they can get a top 4 in the east.

I think they have talent. Harris is still a really young guy and seems to have taken on an alpha role for this team. He's got a sweet shot. Bradley is an elite defender, solid offensive guy. Drummond is starting to hit his FTs, which keeps him on the court. And Henry Ellenson actually is showing some big steps forward.

No, they aren't a championship team, but I think they can get a top 4 in the east.

I just haven't been into them yet. Maybe because I know they don't have a chance or because they really don't have any players that interest me.

I just haven't been into them yet. Maybe because I know they don't have a chance or because they really don't have any players that interest me.

I don't blame you really. I'd give them less than 1% chance to even make the Finals, let alone win it. That can be hard to really want to invest your time in, whether the product on the floor is entertaining or not.

Maybe I should start getting back into bball. I used to love it. Haven't really watched the Pistons in a long long time. Caught a few games here and there but they honestly never show them on tv.

It's hard to love when you have a team that's horrible. The Wings and Pistons have zapped my love for both sports. I still pay attention to everything that happens and watch playoffs. But it helps a LOT more when your team is competitive. I think the Pistons actually look to have a good core to build on.

Back