Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

You can bring your trophy back!

I wonder why...

hunt30n-9-web.jpg

I'm not opposed to hunting at all, and would like to try it myself some day, but the lack of self awareness of these assholes that fly to Africa and kill threatened species, (or visit fenced in "hunting grounds" in the US, esp. ones that bait animals so you can just walk up and shoot them as they eat) is fucking pathetic.

if you want to kill things that bad, go stomp some ants in your backyard, you degenerates.

Same here. The way I see it, if you care about free range, cage free, ethically raised anything with regard to food, wild hunted meat is the most ethical meat on the planet. Those animals had the best qualities of life outside of good zoos and pets, maybe some farms, but not many.

Trophy hunting should be limited to species that are overpopulating.

I've been strongly debating leaving the meat world behind and trying a vegetarian life style. From what I've read, those people sleep better, feel better, etc...

I've been strongly debating leaving the meat world behind and trying a vegetarian life style. From what I've read, those people sleep better, feel better, etc...

Or you can be a moderate and just eat less meat.You can eat as little as you want without treating it like dogma. Eat it in public and don't rub people's noses in your dietary discipline. Treat it like like a mid-meal dessert or a social thing and not a staple.

Or not, for some people the only way to make a big change is to go cold turkey.

Fuck the meat and dairy industry . Nothing but a one way ticket to Fat and health issues . Dairy is nothing but pasteurized pus that humans do not need. Trophy hunting is disgusting. 1 year down and 3 to go before we hopefully can get this clown of a president and his crony swamp Critters all out of office.

Last edited:
Fuck the meat and dairy industry . Nothing but a one way ticket to Fat and health issues . Dairy is nothing but pasteurized pus that humans do not need. Trophy hunting is disgusting.

Milk in coffee is my primary A.M. source of calories.

Fuck the meat and dairy industry . Nothing but a one way ticket to Fat and health issues . Dairy is nothing but pasteurized pus that humans do not need. Trophy hunting is disgusting.

I don't know....nothing better than a good cheeseburger!

Fuck the meat and dairy industry . Nothing but a one way ticket to Fat and health issues . Dairy is nothing but pasteurized pus that humans do not need. Trophy hunting is disgusting. 1 year down and 3 to go before we hopefully can get this clown of a president and his crony swamp Critters all out of office.

2409003.jpg

The lefty liberal French sit around all day eating cheese and meat and high calorie bread, drinking wine and smoking and bitching about everybody else, but most especially Americans.

They have 14 weeks of government mandated vacation every year.

They have very low levels of heart disease and are almost never sick.

This is how they can afford socialized medicine.

2409003.jpg

The lefty liberal French sit around all day eating cheese and meat and high calorie bread, drinking wine and smoking and bitching about everybody else, but most especially Americans.

They have 14 weeks of government mandated vacation every year.

They have very low levels of heart disease and are almost never sick.

This is how they can afford socialized medicine.

I think I once read they spend 30% of their disposable income (whatever that means) on food while Americans spend 10%.

I went first started dieting, I went through a phase where I argued to myself that since I was eating less and getting used to it, I'd have a better chance of success if I spent more on food and enjoyed what I was eating more. Eventually, I was eating more and more expensive, fatty and calorie dense foods. Small amounts of fatty, rich food can be surprisingly filling hours after you've eaten once you're used to not eating until your stomach is physically full. A couple hours after eating a small plate of good stuff vs. a giant McDonald's extra value meal - I think it's a wash.

Last edited:
Doubt if the French allow their food and drink to be injected with HFCS, or GMOs....or whatever the hell else that we don't know, or want to know about. Their tobacco/ciggies probably aren't fucked with either. US corpoRAT capitalism sucks like the parasite that it has become and grown.

Last edited:
Back