Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tennessee is a mess!

I don't believe any of these turn downs, just like I didn't believe the Michigan ones. That money in your face in NOT getting turned down. I call bullshit. This might be a collective honest to goodness search. The Schiano thing, I think, scared a lot of people.

I'll also add that Tennessee is a big money school and Tennessee football is the only thing going in that state. They will pay what they have to.

The wrestler Kane(also Mayoral candidate in Knoxville) is endorsing Les Miles.

@GLENNJACOBS
Good friend who works with @CoachLesMiles just told me that Les is extremely interested in UT position. He'd look great in Orange. #CallLes

I'm telling ya, this is a great fit for these fuckheads. They need their shit together right away, not in 3 yrs when a new coach gets his players. Les is a quick fix.

Last edited:
I'd prefer they don't get Miles. I hope they have to take someone off the bottom of the heap.

The latest rumor is they are talking to Kevin Sumlin and some are even saying that Brady Hoke could end up with the job.

And now they are said to be negotiating with Mike Leach and deal could be reached tomorrow. Mike Leach in the SEC could be interesting.

Latest: John Currie has been fired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Koko the gorilla has turned down the Tennessee job.

uQK4DCXT_400x400.jpg

Glad to see Humpty Dumpty fucking them over instead of fucking us into sharing a national title:

Brett McMurphy‏ Verified account
@Brett_McMurphy
Sources: John Currie was prepared to hire Mike Leach but university officials wouldn’t allow him to do so. Phillip Fulmer has been sabotaging search process in hopes to become Tennessee’s AD

Glad to see Humpty Dumpty fucking them over instead of fucking us into sharing a national title:

Brett McMurphy‏ Verified account
@Brett_McMurphy
Sources: John Currie was prepared to hire Mike Leach but university officials wouldn?t allow him to do so. Phillip Fulmer has been sabotaging search process in hopes to become Tennessee?s AD

Holy fucking yikes!

These fools are unbelievable. They had a perfect hire if true.

Currie fired
This search bout as messed up as the Carr replacement

No one credible will take these idiots seriously knowing they will fire the AD at a moments notice. Dude has been on the job for only 8 months. If I was a coach like Leach or Gundy, there is no chance in hell I would reconsider giving them the time of day. Miles may be the only one willing to look the other way, seeing as how he just wants to coach. If I'm a young HC or OC looking for a step up, I'm steering clear of this shitfire.

Back