Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bucks 104 Pistons 100 Final

Bradley 3-10
Jackson 3-10
Johnson 0-6

2:59 left in the third trail by 2 points .

NBA officials are probably the worst of any of the major leagues.

Bench guys get no stops or points and bucks start 4th on a 9-1 run. I do not understand not playing starters to start the 4th ?

Last edited:
That is probably that. Horrible start to the 4th probably dooms us. Out scored 12-1 now

Last edited:
Zero buckets in 7 minutes..

Last edited:
Johnson 0-8 with 2 minutes to go.. I get that he plays defense. I just don't understand why he is getting 30 minutes? Svg has to move on from Johnson and attempt to find a replacement for him.. Missing has effected his decision to take wide open shots .

Last edited:
Damm start to the fourth killed the Pistons tonight. 4 game losing streak damn it. Better figure out the shooting wows. Because the poor shooting is killing us. Dammit reggie .. hit your Damm free throws.

If Stanley Johnson just scored 5 points pistons win.

Last edited:
Hmm very disappointed. Had a chance to really impress on this road trip and they fell completely flat.

Hopefully its a blip and not a trend.

Back