Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trent Frank's Resigning is a tad weird

I mean I didn't give it a second thought I looked at the ticker and saw his wife was in the hospital I thought he was doing it for honorable reasons. There is nothing in the Republican party that is honorable at all. This is probably a drop in the bucket as more women come forward to expose their tormentors .

Last edited:
I had heard this and it's weird.

Why would anybody ask an office staffer to do this?

I'm pretty sure there are clinics that expedite this sort of thing, and there are woman who are willing to carry someone else's baby for money.

Don't they typically fertilize the woman in the marriage's egg with the man in the marriage's semen invitro, when there's no other option, and surrogate is impregnated with that?

I don't really know much about it.

Back