Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hayward hurt real bad

Glad I missed it. It sounds gruesome.

same here. That really sucks. 5 minutes into his season and it's over.

At least he has a guaranteed contract....4 years / $128M....$32M for the year. Hopefully he can come back next year.

Last edited:
Just a shame it happened ..But if any team can over come it it will be Boston .They always seem to be run very well at the top. Still tough ..

I went against what I normally do and watched that video. Bad mistake, it was nasty.

I haven't felt that bad for a millionaire athlete in a long time. Fucking sucks.

when I first read the article I was going to look at the video then changed my mind. I have no desire to see that.

Me too. I had my left ankle reconstructed in 1978 .. I'm hopefully never going to see it becaue my ankle might pop out when I see it and scream watching it.

Back