Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Did Harbaugh whiff on the QB's this season?

Jesus no more grad transfers please at qb jim . Use Peters or McCaffery and get them experience.

Grad transfer? Dude is a great QB and a 5 star guy. I slso believe he has 2 years left.

Shea Patterson is not a grad transfer. He'd have to sit out a year and then have 2 years left.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This from umbig11

The Shea Patterson case has hit the desk of Elizabeth Heinrich, Executive Sr. Compliance Officer and will be handled by Joe Pawlik, Director of Compliance, Eligibility. There is a real possibility.

Ole Miss Rivals site reporting that Michigan is indeed the favorite and that Shea has been talking to other players about transferring to Michigan.

Grad transfer? Dude is a great QB and a 5 star guy. I slso believe he has 2 years left.

I bet if he comes to Michigan we will lose either Peters or McCaffery to transfer . Sooner or later you have to trust the guys you recurited right ? I also heard he could play right away because of the sanctions. Is this not the case.

Last edited:
I bet if he comes to Michigan we will lose either Peters or McCaffery to transfer . Sooner or later you have to trust the guys you recurited right ? I also heard he could play right away because of the sanctions. Is this not the case.

I've read that they are looking into a possible waiver.

But then they suck ass again this next year and people complain that we didn't try for Patterson. Mccaffrey has 4 years of eligibility. Peters has 3. No reason for either of them to transfer unless they are the types that need to be 3 or 4 year starters.

Shea Patterson is visiting UofM on Dec 9th

word is that he will only transfer if he is eligible to play right away

But then they suck ass again this next year and people complain that we didn't try for Patterson. Mccaffrey has 4 years of eligibility. Peters has 3. No reason for either of them to transfer unless they are the types that need to be 3 or 4 year starters.

If you think you are the guy out of high school then you would want to play . Not saying the will leave but I bet they think about it. Especially if Patterson has 2 years left. Just roll with what we have and get on with it. Just my opinion .

Last edited:
Patterson is bringing a WR with him that we are also talking to. This deal is real. There is another kid with the last name of Anderson that is petitioning that he was lied to by Freeze. He has a great case and will probably win. What these means for others is that the flood gates may open for everyone else, especially when the presidence was set by Baylor in 2003. They had a post season ban for o ly one year and all players were allowed to transfer out.

Frustrations from the dark period (Dick Rod, Hoke) are boiling over this year. We all felt like we were completely out of that garbage, but that wasn't quite true. That shit can happen when the previous staff thinks you don't need to recruit quality OL depth.

Frustrations from the dark period (Dick Rod, Hoke) are boiling over this year. We all felt like we were completely out of that garbage, but that wasn't quite true. That shit can happen when the previous staff thinks you don't need to recruit quality OL depth.

8-4 is still a lot better than we were during the dark years...RichRod never got 8 wins in a season. Yes, Hoke had that one good year.

8-4 is still a lot better than we were during the dark years...RichRod never got 8 wins in a season. Yes, Hoke had that one good year.

I absolutely agree. I just believe that people expected more improvement because it was Harbaugh's third year. We all tried to ignore how much we lost and all of the major holes on offense this season.

Our best o-lineman had to play out of position. Our RG and RT had no experience. LG was a true sophomore. Not exactly a recipe for success. Our best WR was a true freshman, never a good sign, and then he got hurt.

I can remember going 9-0-3, 8-4, 8-4, 9-4, and 8-4 during a span in the 90's................but we won the big game more than naught. I'm fine with 8-4 seasons(with big game wins). They can be built upon.

Last edited:
Fuck Toomer. I was in school when he was on the team. His four year span was:

9-3
8-4
8-4
9-4

So only his freshman year did a team he played on have a better WP than this season, with a Bowl game to go.

I hate it when former players, turned wannabe media fucks say things to get attention and clicks. He was also a pretty big dickhead in person as a student and was rather obnoxious about being a football player ....pulling the classic, "Do you know who I am?!" with a girl I knew from HS who lived in SQ.

Back