Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UNC

We have a really great class coming in. Maybe Matthews and Wagner stick around and they all get to play together. Doubtful, but we can hope.

I feel like you guys have had this same exact exchange before.

Yeah I agree. There are some themes getting repeated in some of these threads.

JB brought in 2 really good classes in a row here. The newest guys won't be here until next season. JB whiffed on some players in recent years. Some of these guys were top 50/100/150 recruits that didn't pan out. Sucks.

Michigan just went out last season and won the B1G tournament and went to the sweet 16, beating dirty Louisville and sent Pitino out a loser.

Yeah, this team is missing some pieces, but there are some good things happening here.

We have a really great class coming in. Maybe Matthews and Wagner stick around and they all get to play together. Doubtful, but we can hope.

Yeah that'd be great. I don't see it either. Maybe Matthews? yeah I doubt it. I think JB gets hurts worse on early entries that Calipari. It's nuts!

Yeah that'd be great. I don't see it either. Maybe Matthews? yeah I doubt it. I think JB gets hurts worse on early entries that Calipari. It's nuts!

For Calipari, it just doesn't matter. He has a loaded class coming in every year.

Back