Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

IU at Michigan Hoops Game Thread

Go blue .. get us in boys !!! Wife has me out shopping sadly :(

The young kids look good. This team is going to be really good at the end of the year.

Pretty even since the start .. hopefully we can pull away and win .. I hate watching the ticker .

Holy crap Robinson is freaking 1 for 7.

1 for 6 from three .
Talk about a liability!!

Last edited:
Jesus, Wagner is getting really good.

Indiana is not very good. We better not blow this !

Last edited:
Win by 14 with Robinson shooting poorly .. he should be moved to the 6th man. May find his shot if he just sits for a bit at the start.

Last edited:
Win by 14 with Robinson shooting poorly .. he should be moved to the 6th man. May find his shot if he just sits for a bit at the start.

Im more impressed with the win considering Matthews was a non-factor. He's easily the best player on the team with Wagner.

Poole playing well was great to see today! 4 in a row against IU. Don't know the last time we could say that!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back