Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

B10 Championship

This guy isnt very good at fixing the turf. All you need is flex seal. Would have taken 2min to apply and get back to the game.

This guy isnt very good at fixing the turf. All you need is flex seal. Would have taken 2min to apply and get back to the game.

never heard such shameless product plugs as that one... "he's gonna deserve a DR. PEPPER after he gets this field back together."

(Dr. Pepper is awful.)

If Bama had all of its linebackers they would crush either Wisconsin or osu in my opinion. I hope Wisconsin wins and gets bumped by Bama lol..

Last edited:
never heard such shameless product plugs as that one... "he's gonna deserve a DR. PEPPER after he gets this field back together."

(Dr. Pepper is awful.)

Lol, I know. They were trying to do color commentary on his repair job and it fell a bit short.

What a dumb fucking call on 3rd and 3. Play for the 4th and 1. A three step drop doesnt help in that situation. A pitch would have been sufficient.

Lol
Hold Wisconsin .

Ref misses wr getting tackled before ball gets there .

One of these years refs won't be o$u bias..

Last edited:
Back