Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mom walks out on son when he chooses Florida

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
VbtygQl.gif

Apparently she came back after a bit of sulking, hugged him, and signed the LOI. Still an immature move, not your moment lady.

Apparently she came back after a bit of sulking, hugged him, and signed the LOI. Still an immature move, not your moment lady.

give her a break. She has been with him since she was 14...she's just a little upset.

Did you hear that kid talk? I'm surprised he could get into any school.

give her a break. She has been with him since she was 14...she's just a little upset.

Because it was about her in her opinion. Though if he's not so smart, Alabama would have been perfect.

To be fair, I didn't see the actual video with sound. But even still, I don't really see how any reason would justify it.

Hell, it's not like she's some Alabama die hard. She has a fuckin' Vols hat on. Might as well throw an OSU cap on with my Woodson jersey.

Back