Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

tigermud

The Gig is up

Congressman Matt Gaetz told Fox News this morning that the bombshell FISA abuse memo, which some claim could end the Mueller investigation and lead to top officials going to jail, is set to be released soon.

The classified Department of Justice memo is suspected to contain evidence of illegal FBI and DOJ spying on the Trump campaign at the behest of Hillary Clinton.

According to journalist Sara Carter, the memo is so ?explosive? that it could lead to ?the end of Robert Mueller?s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.?

Numerous lawmakers are calling for the document to be publicly released, with Rep. Steve King describing it as ?worse than Watergate?.

Appearing on Fox News, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), who previously asserted that people will ?go to jail? over the memo, suggested that the release of the document is on the horizon.

CONGRESSMAN CONFIDENT BOMBSHELL FISA ABUSE MEMO WILL BE RELEASED SOON
?Our republic is in jeopardy?

https://www.infowars.com/congressman-confident-bombshell-fisa-abuse-memo-will-be-released-soon/

This story is Watergate x 10 and has been building for months. And yet it's likely to come as a surprise to most DSF posters.

Conspiracy at high levels in FBI and DOJ to influence the election and to then overturn the result.

The only collusion that took place was between Hillary, the DNC, rogue agents at the FBI and whatever foreign agents they paid to cook up a false "dossier" used to get a FISA warrant that authorized or enabled spying on Trump campaign and American citizens.

This story is Watergate x 10 and has been building for months. And yet it's likely to come as a surprise to most DSF posters.

Conspiracy at high levels in FBI and DOJ to influence the election and to then overturn the result.

The only collusion that took place was between Hillary, the DNC, rogue agents at the FBI and whatever foreign agents they paid to cook up a false "dossier" used to get a FISA warrant that authorized or enabled spying on Trump campaign and American citizens.

how do we know they're rogue agents at the FBI?

Gotta believe the rank and file is clean. It?s the garbage at the top.

agreed, but if it's come from the top, that doesn't seem like rogue agents to me - if FISA warrants were obtained for DNC opposition research, that's strong evidence of the politicizing and weaponizing of the FBI. That's a major culture shift.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.
“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

If people don't go to prison, it's probably not more than Watergate X 0.1. One person going to prison would make it Watergate x 0.333, give or take, depending on the stature of the person going to prison.

All that being said, without knowing what's in the memo, I'm already on board with changing rules and firing people. Just don't have the facts needs to say how or who, specifically.

How do you know? The memo is still secret, right?

I’m able to put 2 and 2 and 2 and 2 and 2 together. Do that five times and it’s 10. Like I said, this story has been building for months.

Last edited:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

If people don't go to prison, it's probably not more than Watergate X 0.1. One person going to prison would make it Watergate x 0.333, give or take, depending on the stature of the person going to prison.

All that being said, without knowing what's in the memo, I'm already on board with changing rules and firing people. Just don't have the facts needs to say how or who, specifically.

whoa, whoa, whoa, lets pump the breaks here a bit. It's entirely possible that no one goes to jail simply because of more deal making, that doesn't make it any less serious.

The Gig is up

According to journalist Sara Carter, the memo is so ?explosive? that it could lead to ?the end of Robert Mueller?s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.?

Isn't Sarah Carter the name of the chick in the Terminator franchise?

Isn't Sarah Carter the name of the chick in the Terminator franchise?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Concern about FISA abuse? so Republitards have finally caught up to 2005?

Or wait, is this some other made up bullshit they all just saw on Fox?

Concern about FISA abuse? so Republitards have finally caught up to 2005?

Or wait, is this some other made up bullshit they all just saw on Fox?

Not sure if it is made up or not, but I want to see it before saying whether someone should go to prison. I highly doubt it has the profound effect that Republicans are saying, considering how many "nothing burgers" we have observed to date, but it may embarrass a few people, otherwise why would those involved fight so hard to keep people from seeing it?

I highly doubt it has the profound effect that Republicans are saying, considering how many "nothing burgers" we have observed to date

You really can't tell much of anything when all the statements follow party lines.

You do that just once and it's 10. Five times and it would be 50.

I stand corrected. And I'll also say this. If the story that I think is developing fails to develop, I will come back to this thread and proclaim myself to be a conspiracy theory idiot. Then, shamed, I will go away for good. That is a promise.

And to be clear, the story I think is developing is a conspiracy on the part of some combination of 0bama, Hillary, the DNC and senior FBI officials to spy on American citizens, influence the outcome of the election and, in the form of the Mueller investigation, overturn the election.

Last edited:
Back