Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Most Righteous Poster

Michchamp

Who is the most righteous person who posts here?

Ha!!!

Righteous also has different connotations.

It can mean moral and ethical, in the context of that which is broadly and generally accepted as moral and ethical; it can mean a rigid and myopic devotion to a particular dogmatic belief structure; it can mean a myriad of things.

it's either Byco or Red

Okay.

Well, I agree that I think both are very righteous...but I would say that everyone who posts to this board, regardless of their political/spiritual perspective, is pretty righteous...

Except of course the welching liar tsmith.

tLiar is the most ignoble poster, that's for certain.

billandted460.jpg

It's not me. Not remotely. Last several years the discrepancy between my intentions and my actions have been significant. I want to be righteous, I hope to be righteous, but I am not actually righteous.

Last edited:
im confused by this thread. Is it supposed to be self righteous? Or like Tim Tebow righteous? If its tim tebow righteous than I think tim tebow would be the correct answer. God is everywhere...

Last edited:
im confused by this thread. Is it supposed to be self righteous? Or like Tim Tebow righteous? If its tim tebow righteous than I think tim tebow would be the correct answer. God is everywhere...

righteous - adjective(of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous. "he is a good, righteous man, I am sure"

No, being self-righteous is not what we're talking about. tLiar, or jdillco might be the most self-righteous persons who post here, but they are far from righteous.

champ or thumb would probably get my vote for most "left"eous poster.

I'd vote myself for the most "wrong"eous poster, due primarily to me being a knee-jerk, loud-mouthed, foul-mouthed, leap-before-looking, speak-before-thinking prick.

so i got that going for me...

Oh geez you just opened up a whole can of worms. On here, faith in anything will get you blasted.

Not true, faith in science and facts is generally accepted. If you believe the earth is 6000 years old you can expect some ridicule

Back