Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's example of Christians behaving badly

Mitch ? might as well ask Hunter Biden if he took bribes from Ukraine energy corporations.

Is this place such a right wing echo chamber that when someone shows up who doesn't support such lunacy, they're automatically suspected of being a rehash of a former user?

I was just asking a question, no harm meant. But you answered it for me.

I am down the middle, I'm one of the most moderate common sense people I know. Just so happens that the far right is much more dangerous to the future of the country than the far left is. Also, I'm not arguing with the far left here because it seems that the far left doesn't exist on this forum.

neither does the far right. A lot of the posters here lean right. A few lean harder than others!

I disagree that the far right is more dangerous to the future of this country. I think the far right and far left are equally dangerous.

After everything we saw from Trump after he lost the election, you are most certainly a member of the far right if you still support that treasonous piece of filth.

I do not support Trump.

That said, your comment above does not support you being "one of the most moderate common sense people I know"

A couple fun updates for this thread:

Colorado pastor accused of pocketing $1.3M in crypto scheme says 'Lord told us to'

I love the sort of self absorbed thinking both the pastor, and anyone who would believe this sort of shit engage in... like yes, there's a supreme being concerned with the entire infinite vastness of the universe, and he took some time to encourage you to run a bottom feeder ponzi scheme on a bunch of gullible American Christian dopes.

Eli Regalado and his wife marketed their cryptocurrency, INDXcoin, to Christian communities in Denver, saying God told him people would become wealthy if they invested, the Colorado Division of Securities said in a statement Thursday.
It's God's fault though, not his...
"We took God at his word and sold a cryptocurrency with no clear exit," Regalado in his video address Friday. "What we're believing for still is that God is going to do a miracle. God is going to work a miracle in the financial sector."

Here's one from TX: a prominent anti-LBGTQ-whatever activist candidate is accused of supplying young men as "assistants" to a Southern Baptist preacher accused of sexually assaulting them:

A recently unearthed email from 2017 is shedding new light on the role a prominent lawyer running for the Texas State House played in the ongoing Southern Baptist sexual abuse scandal.

The explosive email accuses attorney Jared Woodfill (R) ? a prominent anti-LGBTQ+ activist running with the close backing of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) ? of providing access to young men for former Texas judge and Southern Baptist leader Paul Pressler to sexually abuse.

plenty of more sordid details in the article.

after the email leaked, Pressler apparently settled the civil suit against him for all this. But Woodfill was knowingly sending young men to this creep to molest... fucking sick. There was obviously some quid pro quo here... what was Woodfill getting in return

the media around here (and nationally) is largely ignoring this one... and of course, since Woodfill has Ken Paxton's support, there's no chance of actual criminal charges coming here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back