Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preparing for impact :

Great...so now they will be able to better and sooner determine if an asteroid has an Earthbound trajectory, and if it is large enough to cause significant regional, oceanic, continental or global damage, if not extinction level.

Last edited:
Great...so now they will be able to better and sooner determine if an asteroid has an Earthbound trajectory, and if it is large enough to cause significant regional, oceanic, continental or global damage, if not extinction level.

Soon enough and you can do something about it. With enough time, all you need to do is paint a big enough part of it white.

If I'm going to be killed by an asteroid I'd almost rather not know about it beforehand.

I would want it to take me by surprise, like an earthquake of tsunami or a thermo-nuclear war.

Back