Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College Football Playoff$

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
1. Clemson vs 4. Alabama

2. Oklahoma vs 3. Georgia

They showed a graphic that showed that OSU and USC had beat in every category from SOS to being the conference champion.

I think that late season out of conference win against Mercer put Alabama over the top.

Last edited:
It's bittersweet.

It's bitter that the B1G conference is screwed, but it's sweet that the screwed team is THEE Ohio State University Buckeyes.

Last season an unworthy Buckeye team got wormed into playoffs and got destroyed.

Anyways, hopefully we'll see pretty soon where Michigan winds up.

I guess it’s karma since OSU didn’t deserve in last season, but Iowa drubbing and all I think OSU had the better resume.

Washington v. Penn State in the Fiesta bowl Jan 1; Wisky vs. The U in the Orange Bowl...

Im surprised they didn't include the b1g champ.
They definitely aren't following thru with their sos matters claim.
In the end they got the 4 best teams in the playoff.
That blowout loss to Iowa obviously meant allot

Check that, they were referring to those bowls as the New Year's Day Bowls because they're the traditional classics from back in the day when they were all played on New Year's day; they're not on Jan 1 this season.

That's three biggest disappointment of the CFP in my opinion.... the rose bowl needs to be b1g and p12 champ. Lost all that tradition.

Is the Rose Bowl always either a semi final or a final?

You're in San Diego, right?

You can go and see the Spartans.

Is the Rose Bowl always either a semi final or a final?

You're in San Diego, right?

You can go and see the Spartans.

I think they rotate .. can't remember.

Moved an hour north of San Diego so i could afford a house... intriguing.... might check it out.

I think they rotate .. can't remember.

Moved an hour north of San Diego so i could afford a house... intriguing.... might check it out.

So, you're pretty much about, halfway, right, between LA and San Diego then, right?

EDIT: I was only kidding about you going and seeing the Spartans...unless you want to...I'm not gonna go, that's for sure...

Last edited:
So, you're pretty much about, halfway, right, between LA and San Diego then, right?

EDIT: I was only kidding about you going and seeing the Spartans...unless you want to...I'm not gonna go, that's for sure...

Ya in Menifee. Work closer to la now so we moved up here. Used to work in San Diego.

Alabama vs Georgia.

Count me in as bored with this match-up.. I'm going to a movie .

Alabama vs Georgia.

Count me in as bored with this match-up.. I'm going to a movie .

I only checked in on the championship game one time since the playoffs started, last season, and that was only because we had that college bowl pick'ems game on this here board.

I tuned in for the first 1/2 and ended up watching the entire thing. It was a really good game, good bowl season and great playoff. Too bad Bama had to win it though.

Back